Expert-informed, encouraging, and nuanced exploration into the frontiers of health.
Our Emcee for the Summit is Jay Ingram; a Canadian broadcasting legend, author, public speaker and science communicator.
Your Summit Keynote is Crystal Phillips; a former National Level Speed Skater and now Executive Director of the Branch Out Neurological Foundation.
The Value of the summit
– participate in conversations about health guided by traditional and non traditional healers
– meet like-minded community who want to better understand how we can live healthier and happier lives
– experience healthy living and professional development workshops ranging from breath work to microfinancing your health venture
– build life leadership and empowerment skills including compassionate goal setting, value-based leadership and quiet leadership (for introverts)
– gain a better understanding of evidence-based health solutions that can be complement by non-traditional healing
– join a community of individuals passionate about creating and living healthy lifestyle solutions
Thank you to our partners and sponsors!
As with most events, we could not do this without the support of incredible brands and parters like these!
Glean industry-leading insights from health and wellness pioneers so you can live your best life.
Take home a list of actionable takeaways that you can personalize to your lifestyle.
Share a mix of inspirational, analytical and introspective experiences with like-minds.
Make new connections with leaders in healthcare and a tribe of wellness warriors.
Hit the like, follow, comment or even hit that subscribe button (don’t forget to hit the bell on YouTube for notifications when we post new videos), it’s all in the name of being a symbol for and encouraging conversation around health & wellness!
You are invited to create a space with experts and early adopters alike to share emerging wisdom about the human mind and body. In a world full of noise about wellness and healing, the Whole Human Summit is an informed, encouraging, and nuanced exploration into the frontiers of health.
This two-day event thoughtfully curated by producer Pamela Lincez, PhD, follows the Whole Human Foundation philosophy of unleashing evidence-based health knowledge. The schedule featuring speakers who are at the forefront of innovation in mental wellbeing, microbiome and genetic research, and the future of medicine can be found here.
This Summit will focus on solution-building across sectors as part of our collective journey of understanding the multitude of ways we can optimize our health and wellbeing – from the genetic code written by our DNA through to our state of mind. The transformative discussions and discoveries facilitated at the workshops will transcend beyond the Summit itself as we continue to unearth life-changing insights emanating from the leading edge of science.
Whether you are a health innovator, wellness entrepreneur, scientist, physician, or someone who lives with complex health problems in their daily life, join us at the Whole Human Summit where we will integrate and build upon perspectives on health and wellbeing.
What is Whole human summit?
The Whole Human Summit is a two-day event that follows the Whole Human Foundation philosophy of unleashing evidence-based health knowledge. The event features speakers who are at the forefront of innovation in mental wellbeing, microbiome and genetic research, and the future of medicine as well as yoga/breathwork/leadership/life skills workshops.
We want to create a space with experts and early adopters alike to share emerging wisdom about the human mind and body. In a world full of noise about wellness and healing, the Whole Human Summit is an informed, encouraging, and nuanced exploration into the frontiers of health.
Who’s it for?
We welcome health innovators, wellness entrepreneurs, scientists, physicians, and every individual who shares our curiosity and appreciation of health and wellbeing.
Calling all students and emerging leaders! We value inclusivity and our Summit was founded on the principle of participation between diverse minds. Creating a space for students and emerging leaders to attend is a part of that commitment, and we are delighted to offer a 25% discount for students and emerging leaders. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our Host, Keynote & Event Producer:
Our Emcee for the Summit is Jay Ingram a Canadian broadcasting legend, author, public speaker and science communicator. Our Summit’s Keynote Speaker is Crystal Phillips. Crystal is a former National Level Speed Skater and now Executive Director of the Branch Out Neurological Foundation. The Whole Human Summit is being produced by Pamela Lincez, PhD, and her advisors.
DAY 1: Dialogues @ The Improv Centre, Granville Island, Vancouver, BC
A jam-packed day guiding us on taking an integrated approach to our whole health map; sharing tactics and tools for preventing disease and living well; exploring healing from within – unlocking our internal compass to wellbeing; and looking at evolved conversations in mental wellbeing in science and technology.
Speakers & Panelists will include:
- Dr. Brett Finlay, Microbiologist & Author, the Whole-Body Microbiome & Let them Eat Dirt.
- Dr. Lois Nahirney, CEO of DNAPower & SkinDNA Canada.
- Dr. David Harper, author of BioDiet, the Scientifically Proven, Ketogenic Way to Lose Weight and Improve your Health.
- Special Keynote address– Crystal Phillips, former National Level Speed Skater and now Executive Director of the Branch Out Neurological Foundation
- Emcee, Jay Ingram, a Canadian broadcasting legend, author, public speaker and science communicator.
See a full list of Day #1 Speakers here.
Day 2: Conversations
@ The Improv Centre, Granville Island Theatre District
The conversation events of the day, featuring experienced hosts and panelists, will use the unpanel structure, an open sourced panel format that incorporate deeper audience engagement, interaction and learning.
These are the topics we’ll explore:
- Culture Shifting Medicine
- Medicinal Plants for Healing
- Myth-busting the Immune System
- Paths to Personal and Group Resilience – Hosted by Blair Kaplan, Founder, I Am Resilient Project
- Nutrition for Optimal Health
- Advances in Fundamental Wellbeing
@ Various Granville Island Locations
These special limited capacity sessions* will take place at different locations and times throughout the day, providing a forum for Summit participants to engage in deep conversations, experience new states of being and learn new self-actualization skills. These sessions will include:
- Conscious, Connected Breathwork with Edward Dangerfield
- Value-based leadership with Kristin Constable
- Modo Yoga with Kristy Soper
- Integrating Sex and Gender into Research with SCWIST
WHAT TO BRING
Take along your favourite water bottle, a notebook, your business cards. On Day 2 workshop day, we recommend comfortable shoes and stretchy clothing.
Professional video and photography will be captured on site. By purchasing a ticket, you agree that these photos may be used in future marketing materials.
We would like to acknowledge that the land on which we gather is the unceded territory of the Coast Salish peoples, including the territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), Stó:lō and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (TsleilWaututh) Nations.