Summit sessions will be immersive participant-driven experiences.
Be prepared for active learning, problem solving, real-time case building, brainstorming, creative engagements.
Our mission is for you to leave empowered with knowledge and skills that will enhance your personal and professional health journeys.
Day #1 – Friday September 27, 2019
Dialogues @ The Improv Centre, Granville Island, Vancouver, BC
A jam-packed day guiding us on taking an integrated approach to our whole health map; sharing tactics and tools for preventing disease and living well; exploring healing from within – unlocking our internal compass to wellbeing; and looking at evolved conversations in mental wellbeing in science and technology.
Speakers & Panelists will include:
- Dr. Brett Finlay, Microbiologist & Author, the Whole-Body Microbiome & Let them Eat Dirt.
- Dr. Lois Nahirney, CEO of DNAPower & SkinDNA Canada.
- Dr. David Harper, author of BioDiet, the Scientifically Proven, Ketogenic Way to Lose Weight and Improve your Health.
- Crystal Phillips– Crystal is a former National Level Speed Skater and now Executive Director of the Branch Out Neurological Foundation, a charity she co-founded in 2010 to accelerate innovative technologies and non pharmaceutical approaches for neurological disorders. The Branch Out Foundation has raised over 2.5 Million dollars and funds neuroscientists across Canada. It has become a catalyst for change in health care and non-pharmaceutical neuroscience.
Day #2 – Saturday September 28, 2019
Conversations @ The Improv Centre, Granville Island Theatre District
The conversation events of the day, featuring experienced hosts and panelists, will use the unpanel structure, an open sourced panel format that incorporate deeper audience engagement, interaction and learning.
These are the topics we’ll explore:
- Culture Shifting Medicine
- Medicinal Plants for Healing
- Myth-busting the Immune System
- Paths to Personal and Group Resilience – Hosted by Blair Kaplan, Founder, I Am Resilient Project
- Nutrition for Optimal Health
- Advances in Fundamental Wellbeing
Interactive Sessions @ The Nest & The FishBowl on Granville Island
These special limited capacity sessions will take place at different locations and times throughout the day, providing a forum for Summit participants to engage in deep conversations, experience new states of being and learn new self-actualization skills. These sessions will include:
- Conscious, Connected Breathwork with Edward Dangerfield
- Value-based leadership with Kristin Constable
- Illumination Meditation for Well-Being with Robyn Ziebell